Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkei~ This is where I wanna be~ Ancient rhythms and the sea~

3 posters

Go down

Turkei~ This is where I wanna be~ Ancient rhythms and the sea~ Empty Turkei~ This is where I wanna be~ Ancient rhythms and the sea~

Post  Sadik Adnan Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:30 am

Hello, hello, there, your resident Turkey here~

Excuse me while I still work on Sadik's characterization, but I'm looking forward to doing some threads here. I've been RPing for 7 years of my life now and have been RPing Hetalia for less than a year.

As for myself, the name's JB, I am an animation student and a professional mascot. I'm 18 going on 19 soon (Legal soon, bb) and live part time in Canada, but I'm American. I also moonlight as a super hero. Feel free to hit me up on AIM or PM or whatever if you want to chit chat or plan an RP. Either way, I don't bite. Very Happy
Sadik Adnan
Sadik Adnan

Back to top Go down

Turkei~ This is where I wanna be~ Ancient rhythms and the sea~ Empty Re: Turkei~ This is where I wanna be~ Ancient rhythms and the sea~

Post  Feliciano Vargas Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:36 pm

Ooooh a superhero, huh? Sounds like you will fit right in here! ...w-wait not that there are other superheros that I know of here...they are good hiders!

Welcome to the site!
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Turkei~ This is where I wanna be~ Ancient rhythms and the sea~ Empty Re: Turkei~ This is where I wanna be~ Ancient rhythms and the sea~

Post  Antonio FernandezCarriedo Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:30 am

Why hello there, salad.
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

http://crazyflyingtoast.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum