Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussions In The English Family (Attn: English Family)

4 posters

Go down

Discussions In The English Family (Attn: English Family) Empty Discussions In The English Family (Attn: English Family)

Post  Matthew Williams Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Okay... now I know that as Mattie I wouldn't be so pushy with plot and everything, but I really want to plan out some inside plot for the English Family. So far we have Me, Mattie, Alfred, Arthur and Francis (once he's done posting his app), so I want to launch some ideas between the family to see how we'll get started in the forum.

Now the main thing i want to do is get the Past done and out of the way. Now in most cases, we have all decided on Arthur, as Head of the Family, adopting both Matthew and Alfred. Now what I was thinking of doing is having Francis take charge of Mattie and Arthur taking charge of Alfred. In a sense we become their... sons, somewhat. I already have contact with Alfred and Francis, so I'm going to ask you, Arthur, if you have skype. This gives us a place to chat about this in a private setting, which will give us a lot of RPing freedom considering the Mature rating some of the RPs can get on occasion.

I also need to discuss with everyone how we're going to do pairings. Now Alfred and I want to pair up together, BUT, it all depends on what you, Arthur, and you, Francis, want to do involving pairings. is there a specific one you like, or do you have a preference on who you want to pair up with? Just let me know so we can work things out.

That's pretty much all I wanted to say about ideas for plot so far. I can come up with a few more ideas, but at the moment I'd rather hear your opinions on what you think so far.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Discussions In The English Family (Attn: English Family) Empty Re: Discussions In The English Family (Attn: English Family)

Post  Former England Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Matthew Williams wrote:Now the main thing i want to do is get the Past done and out of the way. Now in most cases, we have all decided on Arthur, as Head of the Family, adopting both Matthew and Alfred. Now what I was thinking of doing is having Francis take charge of Mattie and Arthur taking charge of Alfred. In a sense we become their... sons, somewhat. I already have contact with Alfred and Francis, so I'm going to ask you, Arthur, if you have skype. This gives us a place to chat about this in a private setting, which will give us a lot of RPing freedom considering the Mature rating some of the RPs can get on occasion.

I do indeed have a skype, it's 'gearrble', ANYONE who adds me MUST say who it is. Else I'll say no, I don't like the random strangers you get from time to tome D:

Matthew Williams wrote:I also need to discuss with everyone how we're going to do pairings. Now Alfred and I want to pair up together, BUT, it all depends on what you, Arthur, and you, Francis, want to do involving pairings. is there a specific one you like, or do you have a preference on who you want to pair up with? Just let me know so we can work things out.

I'm not huge into shipping, so you have little to worry about on my end of things. I do ship Usuk, HOWEVER if you guys want to go with what you mentioned prior then feel free <3

Covers what you asked so far me thinks~
Former England
Former England

http://www.wunderbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Discussions In The English Family (Attn: English Family) Empty Re: Discussions In The English Family (Attn: English Family)

Post  Matthew Williams Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 pm

All right, now I do want to start off doing some RP work so that we can start the basis of our past threads, so I was thinking of doing a "welcome to the family" post for Matthieu and Alfred... yes, I am using the french spelling for Matthieu's name, oddly it's the one version of it I like. Now I know that Francis, Arthur and Alfred are already here so I was thinking of having it start off with Alfred and I at the Orphanage, Al picking his fight with the bigger man and Arthur saving him with Francis behind. It will lead to the whole, I like you, you're coming with me, also you can bring your little brother with you. So if anyone has any ideas on the plot for the thread, just answer this message so we can get started.
Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred F Jones Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:40 pm

I'm totally up for a past thread, with the orphanage and all. Then again, I'm up for really anything! *nodnod* So yeah, whatever you guys want to do, I'll roll with it. =w=
Alfred F Jones
Alfred F Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  Former England Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 am

Go with that <3
I just wing things as they go xD
Bear in mind though, Arthur's not likely to be al 'oh I like you, come with me'
it's more likely to be 'I just lost my brother, I feel bad and should have helped... this kid's too stupid to survive, maybe it'll kinda balance out if I help him'
just... so you don expect something and get something totally different xD
Former England
Former England

http://www.wunderbar.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Francis Bonnefoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:44 am

I reaaaaally need to get on here more @-@ College is killer.
But I've read eveything and it sounds good....
And I fail. It's 8:43 in the morning and I'm at school. >< I can't think. You guys know how to get ahold of me if needed.
Francis Bonnefoy
Francis Bonnefoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down