Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☼ѕeвaѕтιano vargaѕ

Go down

☼ѕeвaѕтιano vargaѕ Empty ☼ѕeвaѕтιano vargaѕ

Post  Emerald Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:40 am

T H E C H A R A C T E R

☼ѕeвaѕтιano vargaѕ 11398161

Full Name: Sebastiano Vargas
Birthday:April 23
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: Roman

Strengths:
-Friendly
-Gentle
-Determined
-Optimistic
-Resilient
-Affable

Weaknesses:
-Careless
-Naive
-Clumsy
-Foolish
-Oblivious
-Lackadaisical

Personality: Ah, well~. Let's-a see! Sebastiano is a cheerful young man who sometimes feels as if he is on top of the world! This is a jest of course since he is merely an associate; a pitiful rank and not a very important contribute to the family.

In spite of this, he still remains zealous and amiable. He may be ridiculed, he may get kicked in the shin, but he takes all misfortunes and mishaps with a grain of salt! He is just that easy-going and breezy. He is perhaps too soft and much more pathetic than his cousins, Lovino and Feliciano. On the surface, he doesn't really mind.

Sebastiano simply wants to enjoy a calm and frivolous life. A positive aspect about being an associate is that not much responsibility or danger is thrown onto him. Instead of participating in a gunfight, he'd much rather spend a day under a glorious sun, chatting with the local beauties, and being the hedonistic victim of a gourmet meal.

While he does have his faults, such as being a complete klutz and chivalrous flirt, he does try his very best! He is capable of taking things seriously, but still. All in all, Sebo is just a laid-back daydreamer.

History: Where shall we begin~? Sebastiano's story is a miasma of uncertainty. While he is a member of the family, he has claimed before that he is independent and could live on his own, away from the constant carnage and conflict that the mafia life provides. There was a period of time when he lived by himself, away from the main household. [small]Even then, he still relied on his grandfather to pay the bills for his rent.[/small] One day, he realized how much he wants to be recognized and appreciated by his cousins and grandfather, causing Sebastiano to sneak back into their lovely home.

Unfortunately for Sebastiano, his efforts to earn affection often go unnoticed and overlooked. You would think that being ignored would make him bitter and the insulting jokes made about him should stir up anger. The quips fly over his head. No matter what, Sebastiano holds no hostility towards Lovino or Feliciano. There isn't a competitive bone in his body, although he does all he can to assist the family he cares about.

Whenever he tries to do something beyond his adequacy, he usually ends up stuck in a tree or without pants. He never fails to fall into these strange situations. His optimism and sunny disposition never falters, incessant. His existence consists of unwittingly slacking off on his job with gusto, courting pretty young maidens, and wandering aimlessly with a warm grin on his face.

His childhood erroneously mirrors his sanguine personality, although the tragic past could be a reason for his unusual behavior. One must wonder if his smiles are lies hiding something much darker, since his beloved parents were asphyxiated in the heat of a fight when he was little. He seems to have forgotten about them, knowing that they must have been around at some point in time, but the accurate feelings about it all are unknown. Because his own parents weren't in a high position in the family business to begin with, Sebastiano could never be made into an heir. He could care less, anyway~. He prefers to be behind the scenes in any case.

Other Important Info: Sebastiano's favorite pasta dish is Fettuccine Alfredo, coupled with a glass of wine. Despite being an epicure, he finds enjoyment out of savoring simply ice cream. He adores women and respects them. He would never dare harm a lady, especially an attractive one. He grew up nearby a beach, but never learned how to swim. If he does go swimming, he can't be without an inner tube. He may seem childish, but he can be mature as well, serving as a mediator whenever Feliciano and Lovino bicker. His diplomatic words are hardly ever heard, however.

Roleplay Sample:

Sebastiano cannot analyze his surroundings efficiently. However, he can enjoy it. Taking in a healthy breath of the fresh morning air, he smiled with content and marveled at candor of this beautiful day.

Another day in-a paradise~, he thought.

Quickening his pace, he began to jog down the sidewalk leading to his desired destination. Why no! He wasn't hurrying to the shopping district just to avoid any possible skirmish between an enemy gang. That would be awfully cowardice, would it not? He simply wanted to stay in shape! While it was sunny, there was still a breeze teasing the air, keeping him cool.

Slowing down to a stroll, he wandered into the shopping district with a sense of ease and complacency. He took out a strip of paper with a list scrawled onto it. It was a list of items he needed to purchase for his dear cousins. Sebastiano was more than happy to comply to the errand.

"Let's-a see~...I need-a some cologne for Lovino...Ah, Feliciano needs some olive oil! He's-a probably gonna cook tonight~. Mmm."

Jabbering and rambling on and on to himself, he was unaware of the ice cream stand he was about to crash into. The realization of being spaced out finally hit him, quite literally, as he walked into the umbrella shading the tiny establishment. He stumbled to his feet, laughing and apologizing to the young girl selling the frozen treats.

Feeling sorry for him, the girl awkwardly offered Sebastiano a popsicle. He gratefully began licking away the saccharine snack, believing he was given this ice cream as a hint of the girl's secret admiration for him. Feeling confident, he joyfully began a conversation with the lady, blithely forgetting his chore.

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name:Marie
Timezone:GMT -5
MSN/AIM;etc:theonlyenemy[at]hotmail.com
You read the rules, right?:That depends. DOES THE COLOR GREEN MEAN ANYTHING TO YOU?
Anything else?: Uh, this is my second shot at writing this. I fixed up my character relations to Feliciano and Lovino. I probably made another mistake, but I hope this is an improvement. :'D If there is anything that needs to be clarified, let me know! Thank you so much-a~.

Emerald

Back to top Go down

☼ѕeвaѕтιano vargaѕ Empty Re: ☼ѕeвaѕтιano vargaѕ

Post  Maccheroni Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:49 am

I would like to accept you, but I have some questions for you, sorry!

When you say brothers, do you mean Feliciano and Lovino? I can't really tell, but I am just assuming. If not, ignore the rest of this please~! If that is so, Feliciano and Lovino are only 17 themselves. Also, as the played behind Feliciano, I don't really feel comfortable with another brother in the mix because it doesn't really fit the back story of Feliciano and Lovino already. I was hoping that whoever took Seborga would take the cousin route since age seems to be an issue for the already 3 Vargas' here on the forum.

I am sorry, please answer back soon so this can be sorted out~!
Maccheroni
Maccheroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Emerald Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:52 am

I'm terribly sorry. My bad. I knew I was going to screw up somewhere. orz

I can definitely change it around to suit the story more adequately. I should have thought about making him their cousin instead. Thank you very much for letting me know! Uh, the thing is, it won't let me edit since I am just a guest, but...I can resubmit it?

Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post  Maccheroni Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 am

Oh no! Don't take it offensively at all, really! You did just fine. I promise.

I really appreciate it! I actually love Seborga as a dorky cousin, honestly heh. Just maybe glance at mine and Lovino's since you are related to us, and I know Rome is submitting their app tomorrow and I am trying to remember his back story from last time. I am sure that you could add another family member in there to be a cousin, though you'd probably have to kill them off too so your parent wouldn't be made the heir. Oooh yes, I forgot that guests cannot edit things. You can either post your new one in a reply to this topic, and I can edit your post for you, or I can delete this topic and you can create a new one. It is up to you~
Maccheroni
Maccheroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Maccheroni Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:48 am

Okay, thanks for fixing up those things so quickly! I have edited your first post with your new application for you!

You are accepted now~! It will be interesting to have a cousin around here. We didn't have a Seborga before, and I rarely get to see them. I'll be fun to see how you make him different from Italy, since Sebo RPers usually think of cute personality points for him so they aren't too too similar. I think it will be an amusing surprise for Grandpa when they get back from their short hiatus. Please make an account with the name Sebastiano Vargas, and feel free to start posting!
Maccheroni
Maccheroni

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum