Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciao da Seborga~♥

3 posters

Go down

Ciao da Seborga~♥ Empty Ciao da Seborga~♥

Post  Sebastiano Vargas Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:39 pm

I saw that Feliciano and Lovino started an introduction post, so I thought I'd follow suit! I'm very happy to be here and I can only hope I don't turn out to be a disappointment to you all. This is my first time ever to roleplay as Seborga, so I apologize for potential failure to portray the character justice. Of course, much of Sebo's personality is just speculation and I must work with what I can figure out. In any case, I hope to not screw up is all I'm saying. x'D I'm very worried about that.

Meh, look at that! I've already rambled an entire paragraph. If you have any questions to ask me, do not hesitate~. I am an open book! Oh, and I prefer to just be called Sebo or any variant of that. Whatever fun nicknames you can come up with.

I think you all are incredibly awesome and I am very impressed with how kind everyone is. I just always feel intimidated at other forums, but this place is nice so far. So, thank you. ♥
Sebastiano Vargas
Sebastiano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Ciao da Seborga~♥ Empty Re: Ciao da Seborga~♥

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:05 pm

I am really glad that we didn't scare you away! I promise that we are all awesome! Seriously, here is like a cute little family in itself, and we are happy to have you. I know I only talked to you a bit earlier, but you seem really awesome and I look forward to seeing you around! I am sure you won't disappoint us at all. I am sure the more you play him, the more you will get to know his character and be awesome. And if you ever need and advice, I am sure people can help! No worries~
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Vargas Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:00 pm

*pats head* You'll be a great seborga. *smiles*
Remus Vargas
Remus Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content