Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vash Zwingli [Done]

2 posters

Go down

Vash Zwingli [Done] Empty Vash Zwingli [Done]

Post  Switz~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Vash Zwingli [Done] 20u28ih

Full Name: Vash Zwingli.
Birthday: August 1st, 1992.
Is this an application for a first or second character: First.

Family: German.
Rank: Member/Hitman (I’m not sure what I’m supposed to say here D:)

Strengths: Strength, loyalty (to the highest payer), efficiency, cool under pressure, aim (guns are his very favourites, but he can wield blades as well).
Weaknesses: Lili, frugality, arrogance, an incredibly short temper, slightly awkward around people, and too serious all the time.

Personality: Vash’s short tempered, serious, and very, very hard working. He’s a big softie for his adopted sister, and she has him wrapped around her little finger. Though he can be very passionate about objects of interest (guns, cheese, and so on), he barely pays any attention to things he’s not too fond of, often ignoring the world around him. It’s not rare to see him yelling at people, especially the ones he judges incompetent.

History:
Vash never got to meet his parents. Lived in a catholic orphanage until age 8, when he ran away from the priests’ strict rules, which bordered slavery. Living on the streets from place to place, Vash had to accept any jobs he could in order to get enough food to keep going. He learnt how to save every single penny he earned.

Eventually, Vash noticed honest jobs brought him very little rewards, so he decided on less socially acceptable ways. At first, he’d only steal wallets and small valuables, but as his skills grew, shadier figures started to notice him.

He met Lili around age 15, and took her under his wing. Having to feed two mouths instead of a single one, he joined the German Family. Vash is always trying to keep his little sister from their business, afraid she’ll end up getting hurt.

Ever since he’s gotten into the mafia business, Vash managed to gather a small fortune for him and his sister.

Other Important Info: He’s short. As in, 1,65m short. Vash frowns almost all the time, but his baby face makes people not take him very seriously. Also he’s slightly muscle-y, but still lean enough to be taken for a girl.

Roleplay Sample: [Pokemon AU ://D]
The first thing he noticed when he stepped out of the inn was the way the mountains around Hillseid reminded him of home, except a lot warmer. He had arrived the town the night before, after it reached his ears that some kid in town needed help travelling around. And he was getting paid. Very well paid.

Gunther growled, mimicking its master’s mood. Vash humpf-ed in agreement; such a bright day usually meant lots of happy, bothersome people to spoil their business.

They were arranged to meet in the town, said the letter he had gotten. Fine. Can’t possibly be that hard to find him.

“He’s supposed to be skinny, with glasses. And with a Mareep.”
The little Cubone following him just nodded, looking around carefully, always distrusting the surroundings.

Vash fixed the gun on his shoulder, along with the bag with both his and Gunther’s little belongings, ammunition and food for the trip. “Think the idiot will give us too much trouble?”

The Cubone just growled again, hitting his bone cub against a rock on the floor, and Vash knew he was right; jobs like these were never carried on without major annoyances.

It didn’t take them long to get to the town square, and even less time to spot the fluffy yellow sheep and a scrawny guy in glasses standing next to it, looking a little too nerdy for Vash’s liking.

“Are you Eduard?”

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Ju
Timezone: GMT -3
MSN/AIM;etc: Skype: Elementalshift // MSN: Elemental__shift [at] hotmail.com
You read the rules, right?: Yuss~
Anything else?:
-English isn’t my first language :’D Sorry for any typos.
-I tried to fit his history with Liechtenstein’s. I hope she approves of it <3
-Also, I can write more for the application if the mods feel they need it, just let me know.

Switz~

Back to top Go down

Vash Zwingli [Done] Empty Re: Vash Zwingli [Done]

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:29 am

It's a good application, but can I please have you write a Mafia themed sample? Thanks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mafia-hetalia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Switz~ Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Here you go. (I think I can't edit the main post as a guest, right?)

Mafia Sample:
Vash would always be amused at what he considered a peaceful night.

No running from any police, no enemy fire, not even a sighting of some other family member. Germania had made him and the Dutch work in the dark of the night, when there would be no one to see them as they dragged some poor soul into the old train station.

Turned out the old man was right. How he knew, though, Vash had always wondered. When he had first began the business, the Swiss had to constantly remind himself it was all for his little sister. It’s a stable job, Vash. Lili needs this.

But now? He wasn’t even bothered anymore, no matter how dirty his hands got. You’re getting jaded. Feels like you’re eighty, Vash, not eighteen, his conscience liked to remind him.

The sound of fist colliding against an already broken nose reminded him how classy this life really was. The following pained scream only helped reinforce that notion.

“Where is it?” The deep, husky voice of the much taller man echoed around the otherwise empty container. The cigar he held on his lips was making the blonde’s eyes water slightly. Vash frowned, shifting the flashlight to another hand. He cleared his throat, annoyed at how long it was taking them.

“Step aside, Jan, you’re taking too damn long.”

A second look at the bloody face under them, Vash slipped a gun out of his clothes, pressing it against the helpless man’s knee.

“I have six bullets in here. The last one goes between your eyes. You have until then to change your mind.”

A loud bam and a crushed knee cap later, they had their answer.
Another shot, a body fell to the floor, and the two dogs were free for the evening.

Peaceful indeed.

Switz~

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:59 pm

No you can't, unfortunately.

However that was a beautiful sample. I love it!

Accepted, muchly.

Please reply with your character account.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mafia-hetalia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vash Zwingli Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:25 pm

Switzerland reporting in!

Thank you <3
Vash Zwingli
Vash Zwingli

Back to top Go down