Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remus Vargas

2 posters

Go down

Remus Vargas Empty Remus Vargas

Post  Remus Vargas Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:06 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Remus Vargas Roma

Full Name:Remus Vargas
Birthday:March 15
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family:Italian

Strengths:
Charming
Friendly
wise
Good leadership skills.
Strong sense of family.

Weaknesses:
Women
wine
gambling
Grandsons(Yes all three of them!)
A certain member of the German house.

Personality: On the outside he's a pretty laid back old man, funny, out going, loud sometimes and quick to jump into action sometimes without thinking. But inside he feels worn out, tried of it all,sometimes he just wants to sit back a paint with his grandson. Never the less hes still the head and treats it as a respectable job, he'll do anything to protect his family both blood related and chosen.

History: Remus was born into the lap of luxury. He was from an old Italian mafia family and from day one he was groomed to be the head. So when your life is being planned out for you what else do you do but have fun until its time to fill out the plan? With this string of logic Remus spent his teens and early twenties drinking,smoking,gambling and chasing anything in a skirt. Pretty much living his life with out a care, This got him in a lot of trouble but he always got out of it nicely and relatively clean. Remus late twenties weren't as fun however, this time was when the shit hit the fan and he had to fall into the “planned life”. Things went from being a non-stop party to non-stop work. Sure he had been raised to do this and he knew what he was supposed to do but it didn't mean he was ready, certain moments stuck out in his life the first time he had to order someone killed, the first time he had to kill someone from the family for betraying them, getting married, having kids, watching your wife die, becoming a grandfather, burying your children and having to raise said grandchildren, But the moment that stood out most for Remus was talking with his beloved little grandson about the scars on his back and knowing each were from a back stabbing friend,a murderous attempt or a once upon a time lover.

Other Important Info:I love all three of my grandsons very much.
and i dont know who daisy is, but its a nice pic of rome.

Roleplay Sample:

The first thing Remus noticed when he woke up was that it was hot, the second was instead or a lover laying next to him in bed, there was a large pile of paper work. He sighed.
“When I told the maid the only work I wanted to get done was the work I could do in bed, I didn't mean this.” He mumbled, remembering the cute little maid he had tried to trick into bed. He grabbed the first paper off the pile. It was the daily plans for the family.
Remus read over them, wincing when he got to his grandsons. Feliciano had to do a hit. Which meant a small part of the child he loved was going to die inside. Lovino had a minor job, one which the boy would be safe, but most likely complain to no end about. While reading through about his Grandsons remembered that Sebastiano was in town, and made a little note to try and spend a little time with him. Going down the list he spotted the name of that cutie blond, noticing that she had a hit as well. Sighing once again he started writing down some small changes he wanted done before everyone left. He called someone in, told them the plans and waved them out so he could get ready for the day.
Later that day one of the various henchmen slipped some extra spending cash into the purse of the blond and the pocket of one of the grandchildren before going and getting dinner cooked. Pasta with fried tomatoes on the side.
O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name:Mar, but call me Rome or Remus.
Timezone:
MSN/AIM;etc:Aim:mew9630
You read the rules, right?: Yes I did. Red
Anything else?:Nope, I just look forward to a whole new LIST of people.
Remus Vargas
Remus Vargas

Back to top Go down

Remus Vargas Empty Re: Remus Vargas

Post  Maccheroni Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 pm

Grandpa, how can I not accept you? You know I love you. You are accepted, of course! I am really happy to have you back!
Maccheroni
Maccheroni

Back to top Go down