Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raivis Galante - Done? <3

3 posters

Go down

Raivis Galante - Done? <3 Empty Raivis Galante - Done? <3

Post  Raivis Galante Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 am

R A I V I S G A L A N T E

Raivis Galante - Done? <3 9529742_m

Full Name: Raivis Galante
Birthday: November 18
Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: Russian

Strengths:
+ lulling people into a sense of security
+ patient
+ very domesticated (ie good at/ fond of cooking and cleaning)
+ sharp aim with a gun
+ quite well- read
+ good at running
+ quiet
+ green thumb

Weaknesses:
- easily intimidated
- physically weak
- small stature and slight frame
- naive
- a tad clumsy
- crybaby
- sensitive
- bad luck
- low confidence

Personality: To put it simply, in school, bullies loved him. He's terribly shy to the point of being withdrawn, he has no confidence, he's quite easily scared and he avoids conflict at nearly every cost. The fact he has a stutter and trembles, if not passes out because of fear is just the icing on the cake.

However, there is a bit more to the Latvian than meets the eye. As much of a source of woe his petite height and cutesy appearance are, he occasionally uses it to his advantage in confrontations.

He is usually very peaceful and is a total romantic. At any given day, he has at least 3 romance novels or poetry books on him.

History: In any other set of circumstances, Raivis' life would have absolutely nothing to do with the Mafia or anything even remotely illegal. He would be off at college, studying to become a preschool teacher or a baker, florist or even a nurse. However life had other things in mind.

He had a happy childhood in the suburbs of Riga with a mother and father who loved him very much. Raivis was giggly and outgoing and maybe a bit spoiled by his wealthy parents. One morning, he woke up and his parents, well,.....didn't. The sight of his parents lifeless and bloody bodies still haunts him to this day.

It seemed that the Galante's owed a certain organization a bit of money which they had taken too long to repay.

Raivis, being 9 years old, of course couldn't take care of himself and was passed between multiple relatives, not really finding a home with his grandmother until he was twelve. As his grandmother was older, she was starting to have trouble around the house and, very quickly, Raivis had become her little housekeeper.

He was a very devoted caretaker- even to the point of rarely leaving the house in favor of taking care of her. When other boys his age were out causing chaos and playing video games, Raivis was reading. In fact, his grandmother began to joke that he had a girlfriend- Jane Austen.

He did very well in school despite being bullied because of his rather short stature, stutter and quiet demeanor and, after a while he made a few friends.

Out of curiosity (and frankly being bullied into it), rather than a feeling of revenge, he fell into the Russian Mafia.

Other than that, he is a rather upstanding citizen.

Other Important Info: The boy writes poetry in his free time, he has an embarrassing fondness for Taylor Swift's music and his rolemodel is Jacuzzi Splot from Baccano.

Roleplay Sample: He took a deep breath as he walked through the doors of the building, careful not to make a sound and to evade the security camera's view.

'No one's here....What if this is the wrong place? Maybe I messed up the time of the meeting...I do mess up a lot.... I hope Toris forgives me.....'The worries and anxieties flooded through his head, almost making him start to feel ill. He had only been involved in the organization for less than a year and already and he had messed up a dozen times! Luckily, it was only small things and once, he was almost caught but he wasn't sure how long everyone's patience with him would last. It was only a matter of time before....

With a click, the door opened and Raivis let out an inaudible sigh of relief before collecting the information he needed.

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name:Danielle, Mantaraivis, Raivy, Manrai
Timezone:GMT-5
MSN/AIM;etc: wictorwictor2@aim.com
You read the rules, right?:Yes, but I have a hard time making up my mind- hehehe
Anything else?: I tend to disappear for a few days at a time....

Last edited by manraivis on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down

Raivis Galante - Done? <3 Empty Re: Raivis Galante - Done? <3

Post  Peter Kirkland Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:19 pm

*jumps* YES!! Please hurry and finish!! I'm so glad we're going to have a Raivis!!
Peter Kirkland
Peter Kirkland

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:31 pm

-applauds- Accepted. ^^ Congratulations.

Please create a character account and reply to this.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mafia-hetalia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Raivis Galante Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 pm

- [s] curties [/s] bows- Thank you very much! I'm so happy to be accepted <3
Raivis Galante
Raivis Galante

Back to top Go down