Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciao, dammit!!

4 posters

Go down

Ciao, dammit!! Empty Ciao, dammit!!

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Ciao tutti~ My name is Sarep, but really, you can call me whatever you want (except bastard, cause that's my line) I'm used to going by character names, so I respond to Ari, Federico and Lovino just as well as to my own name orz.

Ummmmm, I'm originally from Reggio Calabria in South Italy~ So sometimes I have bad English days. Generally, I have no problems, though. Now I live in a desert. I miss my water ; A ;

I think that's about it... so... yeah.

Dammit, I forgot my manners. Nice to meet everyone~ I look forward to rping with you all~ Grazie mille~
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Ciao, dammit!! Empty Re: Ciao, dammit!!

Post  Sebastiano Vargas Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:45 pm

Haha, it's nice to meet you. ^^ I look forward to rping with you, too.
Sebastiano Vargas
Sebastiano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Feliciano Vargas Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:08 pm

It is really nice to meet you Lovino! I was really excited, and I still am. You seem awesome and I am sure we will have lots and lots of fun together! You used to live in Italy? Ahh, neat! For some reason, half the Lovino roleplayers I meet are/were from that general area of Italy. That is strange, but cool! Aww...all that water to desert does sound really sad. ;n;
Feliciano Vargas
Feliciano Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovino Vargas Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:13 pm

Grazie~ Nice to meet you too~

Really? That's cool~ The only Italians I've rped with have played Feli or Rome, actually XD

I like the desert, but there are times when I really miss the ocean DX
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Angeline Hofstee Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:26 pm

Ah I am so excited to have a Lovino that actually wants to interact with Belgium! (romantic or platonic I dont care! Maybe we will discuss it in a plot board? Anyway) Its nice to meet you!

Ah, Poor Lovi! You know, Southern California's (where I live) climate is almost exactly the same as Southern Italy's! You should come here! Its sunny and warm, and we have pretty beaches too! That might help your dilemma! ;D

In any case! It's great to meet you and I look forward to RPing with you!
Angeline Hofstee
Angeline Hofstee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovino Vargas Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:03 pm

Of course I want to interact with you! I've always liked interactions with them and though I've never had a Belgium to rp him with, I've always wanted one~ But it sometimes seems like Romano rpers are one track about their pairings DX Nice to meet you too~

Ah, I live in Arizona XD So it's the same climate-ish. There's just more seasons and a whoooooole lot less water. (I never even really enjoyed water that much, either, but separation makes the heart grow fonder XD ) But yeah, I have enough sunny and warm as is XDDD

Si~ It will be fun~
Lovino Vargas
Lovino Vargas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down