Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mafitalia
Please Log In to your Account, or Sign Up with us if you're interested.
Mafitalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lukas Jørgensen

3 posters

Go down

Lukas Jørgensen Empty Lukas Jørgensen

Post  Lukas J. Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:29 pm

T H E C H A R A C T E R

Lukas Jørgensen 12564384-1

Lukas Jørgensen Norcloths
    Hyggelig å møte deg

Full Name: Lukas Jørgensen
    Birthday: 17th of May
    Is this an application for a first or second character: First

Family: Nordic

Lukas Jørgensen N2-1

Styrke/Strengths
Svakheter/Weaknesses
Poker Face
Ice Queen would be a perfect description of Lukas, but since he would kick you for saying that, let's say he has a poker face. Little to no emotions are showed by the nice features.
Overprotective
When your sibling is the only thing that keeps you alive, you live at 220 mph, not caring about yourself. Although, if this special someone gets hurt/kidnapped/killed, Lukas would loose his mind and cold thinking, becoming a dangerous wild animal.
Calm
Despite the situation, he always keeps his 'cool', hence his nick name. It takes a lot to make the Norwegian react, except for the head of the family who seem to know witch button to press to make him loose his nerves. This often ends up in beating.
Disparage
He just doesn't care. Sure he protects his family and all. But for Lukas the present, the future or past doesn't matter. He goes on because he have to. He's bored to live.
Loyal
Devoted to death to his family. Even if there's frictions with other clan members, he will go to no end protecting and keeping them all safe.
Berserker
Once he loose his cool, get the hell away from him. He's deadly with a baseball bat and know how to use a gun. If unarmed, he'll punch you, and his fists can break a few of your bones.
Dutiful
Ask something to Lukas, and you are sure it will be done. He takes his duty to heart, carrying every task with the same seriousness and importance. Of course, this only apply to his family.
Insipid
Hollow. Like a doll, no expression in his eyes, no fire burning, no passion, no life. Lukas lacks enthusiasm for every day task, even for murder.
Clever
It takes a few aces down your sleeve to stay alive in the mafia business. What had save the Norwegian more than once his his cleverness and is ability to adapt to new scenarios quickly.
Gloomy
Optimistic isn't a good word to describe the Norwegian. He sees life as a dark, long and painful path leading nowhere. The only thing keeping him alive is his brother and the Nordic Family.

Lukas Jørgensen 7d7scvb

Personality:

Grey would be a color that you could associate with Lukas. Like the color he his dull, plain, not interesting. It matches with every color, yet it seems to fit nowhere. It doesn't attract the eye much but you often realize it's everywhere around you and you can't escape it.

Like a wolf, Lukas live within the pack. He adapts and goes with the flow, following the instructions not his heart. Protecting his brother is the only matter in his life
Lukas Jørgensen 7103224-1

Lukas Jørgensen Heart___Norway_by_uppuN Elsker
    Coffee
    Brother
    Baseball Bat
    Cigarettes
    Fairy tales

Lukas Jørgensen 5195005_m

History:

Born in a small town north of Lillehammer, Norway, Lukas had a few years of happiness with his family before his life became hell on earth. His parents weren't rich, but they both worked pretty hard to give to him everything he needed. At this age, the boy was smiling and laughing carelessly like any other child. He was loved him and when they announced that he would have a little brother or sister, Lukas felt that his life was perfect. Everything changed when his mother died while giving birth to his young brother. His father could never live with the death of his beloved wife and committed suicide. Ensued traveling from uncle to uncle until both of the boys were abandoned on the streets in Medezka.

By then Lukas was a young 15 years old teenager and had to take care of his little brother. The poor boy was sick and really fragile, risking death everyday because of the cold or his empty stomach. They both survived with the little money Lukas made playing violin at the corner of streets. By then it had been years since the Norwegian had smiled, laughed or play. He had only care for his brother, giving him everything, keeping for himself on the thing he needed to survive. He had lost faith in his life, surviving only for the sake of his brother. By a strike of luck, he met the head of a strong mafia family and decided to join him just to keep is brother out of the streets.

Since then, he works really hard for the family, always keeping in mind that the boss did save his brother, and that he would always be in his debt because of that.

Lukas Jørgensen Norway-1-1
    Other Important Info:

Wears a cross-shape pin in his hair
    Wears Reading glasses when needed
    Favourite weapon : baseball bat.
    Plays violin and sing
    Read a lot of books especially Fairytales

Roleplay Sample:

Lukas Jørgensen Anime2221

Silence. Finally. The yelling and crying had last for hours. But he was finally dead. He had said nothing. This was bad. All around the Nordic, blood covered the walls, furniture and was slowly soaking the carpet. In his hands, the bat was getting heavier and heavier. Arms getting numb because of the hours of bashing, ears strained because of screams. Lukas was in hell. Red was the only color around him. Heavy breathing filled the room while the the bat fell from his hands, hitting the ground with a clung. The duty was done. God, he could kill for a cigarette. Funny, since he just ended a poor man's life just a few minutes ago. Not that he cared. He asked him. Who was he to say no?

His obnoxious smile has always. A photo, address and a gun. All he knew was to get certain pieces of information about the last drug transaction. His blue eyes easy to read like a book. He was furious, no way he was letting the Germans cut the grass under his feet. The Norwegian had shrugged and took the papers, leaving the gun behind. Guns weren't good for question and torture.

Stretching his arms, Lukas looked around him. Getting rid of evidences would be such a pain. He remembered why sniping was easier. One shot, death, you go away. Instead he had a bloody apartment and a half-dismembered corps on his hands. A sigh escape his lips. He was on second floor, so getting the corps down the stair wouldn't be an easy task. Might get caught by a neighbor. His options were slowly reducing. No way he would clean the room. Leaving prints was out of the question, so only one option was left.

Screw it, he would burn the entire building.

O O C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Mirianna or Pinky
    Timezone: PST
    MSN/AIM;etc:
    MSN : gornouille342@gmail.com
    You read the rules, right?: Pink is the most awesome color ever <3
    Anything else?: I play Norway on French forums most of the time, it's my first time in English, but I decided I'd give it a try. So, yha, if my English is awkward sometime, sorry ^^' Oh and sorry for creating an account before the application is accepted. *kick myself for not seeing that in the rules earlier*

Lukas Jørgensen Norge1

Lukas J.

Back to top Go down

Lukas Jørgensen Empty Re: Lukas Jørgensen

Post  Yuan Wang Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:20 pm

CAN I JUST SAY THAT THIS IS LIKE, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL FORMATTED APP I'VE EVER SEEN ON A FORUM? FFFFFFFFF <3
Yuan Wang
Yuan Wang

Back to top Go down

Post  Lukas J. Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Thank you ^^ But you should see what I can do with Html Wink

Lukas J.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:32 pm

-gapes- WOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. -isnotjealousofhownicelythisappisdone- >>

xDDD Seriously this is so nicely done-da~ Never saw an app that's as beautiful as this one. -HUGS YOU FOR THE SHEER AWESOMENESS OF THE APP.-

-HAD TO REPLY BECAUSE THIS IS ONE AWESOMETASTICAL APP.- DANG. Wasn't it hard to do this-da? ><

Back to top Go down

Post  Lukas J. Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Actually no xD What give the impression that it's so cool is just the pics Wink

thanks for the comments *blush*

Lukas J.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 pm

PSH. IT'S AWESOME AND THAT'S THAT. -AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZED- The pictures and the format are awesome~ I GIVE YOU MAD PROPS BECAUSE YOU TOOK THE TIME AND MADE THIS APP. BEAUTIFUL.

I MEAN. SERIOUSLY. LOOK AT MY APP. IT'S SO PLAINNNN. ; AAAA ; xDDDDD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lukas J. Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 pm

*attacked by caps lock*

Well thank you (again) ^^

Lukas J.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:44 pm

Gah. Sorry. >_______________<'' D-Did I scare you-da? -fretfret- Sorry!!! It's just whenever I see something I like, I go for it full force. DDD':

Back to top Go down

Post  Lukas J. Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:51 pm

Me? Scared? Never.

*Just hope I won't get in trouble for, you know, posting on the non-validated app.*

Lukas J.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:15 am

I'm sure you won't~ But if that happens, I'll tell them it's my fault-da~ Since I'm the one who keep talking. xDDD

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:03 am

I'm sure that I'm not alone in saying that you are approved. This is truly the best app I have ever seen. Welcome Norway. Please reply with your character account.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mafia-hetalia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lukas Jørgensen Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:03 am

*Blush* Thank you !
Lukas Jørgensen
Lukas Jørgensen

http://gakuenhetalia.1fr1.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down